BEIJING ePRIX MOVED TO OCTOBER 24
Season-opener postponed at request of Beijing authorities
On September 7, the Beijing authorities made a request to Formula E Holdings to postpone the race by one week due to other events taking place in the Olympic Park from October 16-18.
Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag said: “While it is regrettable that the date of the opening race has had to be delayed by one week, we understand the logistical difficulties in staging conflicting events. Together with our partners and the authorities, we therefore decided that the best course of action was to move our race by one week. We remain confident that despite the date change the Beijing ePrix will provide for a spectacular start to the second season of our championship.”
The date change for the Beijing ePrix does not affect the rest of the calendar.
2015-2016 FIA Formula E Championship calendar
October 24, 2015 - Beijing ePrix
November 7, 2015 - Putrajaya ePrix
December 19, 2015 - Punta del Este ePrix
February 6, 2016 - Buenos Aires ePrix
March 19, 2016 - TBC
April 2, 2016 - Long Beach ePrix
April 23, 2016 - Paris ePrix
May 21, 2016 - Berlin ePrix
June 4, 2016 - Moscow ePrix
TBC, 2016 - London ePrix
For more information visit www.fiaformulae.com.
- The Editor
- VW Group 'Cedric'
- Electric car completes Mongol Rally
- Mercedes combine hydrogen & electricity
- Free Smart Chargers
- Renewable Biomethane
- Electric Car Charge points in Future Houses
- Emissions Conerns fuel LPG Enquiries
- Suzuki in the top ten in What Car's test
- Hyundai's hybrid
- Renault welcomes changes to Plug-in grant
- Statement from VW
- Soul Electric Challenge
- Plug in grant extended
- Home charging for Renault Zoe
- Date change for Bejing ePrix to 24th Oct
- Drive an EV and avoid petrol stations forever?
- Peugeot agreement
- Shell introduces the most energy efficient cars to Le Mans
- Birmingham garage leads the way...
- Suzuki leads the way in 4x4 Non-Hybrid CO2 emissions
- Hyundai release price for first mass-produced Fuel Cell vehicle
- Electric Zoe takes off...
- Bizzy Wizzy!
- LPG Industry challenges government
- New fuel could cost millions!
- Chargemaster records millionth charge!
- Ultimate Fuel Cell testing!
- 'Whisper' diesel at Silverstone
- All electric I-MIEV goes for glory
- Nissan e-NV200
- Kia pioneers energy saving ventilation
- BMW i3 at Silverstone
- 100,000 Charging points
- Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-in confirmed eligible
- Search for local innovation
- Skoda Octavia Hatch Greenline
- E-up! gets a voice!
- New Green Fuels in the Spotlight...
- BYD Launches the Qin
- VW XL1 gets Top Gear award
- Toyota FCV beast the blackout!
- Jimnys prove you don't need large 4x4s to do expeditions!
- VW premieres e-Golf & e-up at Frankfurt
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R and more!
- 94.2 mpg from Mercedes!
- Greenfleet Scotland
- Bluebird to launch DC50 & GTL Formula E
- VW win big in Next Green Car Awards
- EV Range Extender
- Electric Land Rover Defender
- Nissan & Ecotricity expand Motorway Charging
- MPG Marathon sets out to dispel myths
- 313 mpg car arrives!
- Drayson get electicfying third at Goodwood
- Hyundai's First Fuel Cell Car Arrives!
- "Charge your Car" App
- Leaf - First electric vehicle to Join Motability
- Aston Martin Hydrogen Racer!
- World's fastest EV
- Ampera Package Deal
- Nissan Leaf joins Fire & Rescue
- Volvo C30 electric charge time cut
- Environment Agency gets Citroen Vans
- Toyota/Lexus Sales
- Nissan welcome London Charge Changes
- Future of Hydrogen?
- Electric Supercar
- Foundation for Endangered Species
- smart escooters
- Marathon Running on electric!
- Suzuki Alto
- Toyota at the heart
- Chevrolet Volt
- Honda expands
- Quick Guide to Alternative Fuels